- QyrusTestPilot, the groundbreaking ChatGPT plugin that automates web app testing
- This Qyrus plugin identifies the functionality and domain of an app based on its URL
- Generates and executes test scenarios using Qyrus Test Cloud with Zero Manual Intervention
- Crafts highly complex test scenarios with No Code
- Explore and re-run the tests generated by the GPT plugin using the Qyrus Platform at any time the user wants
- View test results instantly in ChatGPT along with screenshots
- Save time and effort by tapping into the incredible intelligence of LLM(s) to create tailor-made test scenarios for optimal coverage
- Identify complex bugs missed by manual test creation techniques
- Real-time visibility of results with Qyrus Test Cloud integration
- For example, by entering natural language queries, like “Help me write test scenarios for (URL)”, one can start generating tests for their web app
Check How It Works in Action
To Your Ecosystem Through Seamless Integrations
Qyrus solutions integrate with your continuous integration ecosystem
Log evidence and track defects found during testing straight to your defect management tool. Spend less time managing and more time building great software.
Connect Qyrus to your continuous integration tools and seamlessly automate workflows and various builds to maximize efficiency.
Hook up to stay connected and access shared team content anytime. Collaborate, learn, build, and plan together.